Batur Trek & Cycle Tour
Rough Itinerary and estimated time schedule
Pick up time: We pick you up at your hotel and transport you directly to the starting point at Bali Sunrise Villas in the village of Toya Bungkah, Kintamani.
03:15 – 03:30: Our English-speaking guides will give you a quick briefing with information about your trek and the safety procedures.
03:30 – 03:45: We set off on the trail that leads up Mount Batur.
04:00 – 06:00: We continue our climb to the crater summit.
06:15 – 06:45: Arrival at the crater summit where we soak up the spectacular sunrise and views and enjoy eggs boiled in volcanic steam. There are several small traditional shops, or warung, at the summit where you can buy hot tea, coffee, or soft drinks.
07:00: We continue our trek with the possibility to trek around the entire crater.
08:00: We begin our descent to Bali Sunrise Villas, the finishing point of our trek.
09:00: We arrive at Bali Sunrise Villas, and board transport to Penelokan.
9:30: Arrival at Penelokan / Orientation
9:45-10:00am: Begin Cycle Tour
Approx. 1:30pm: Arrive in Ubud / Lunch
2:30-3:30pm: Return transport to hotel
- Driver and air-conditioned car or mini-bus (if pickup selected)
- Entrance fee to the Kintamani area (if pickup selected)
- Government fee for Batur trail access.
- One English speaking guide per group of 4 people
- Drinking water
- Volcanic steam boiled eggs.
- Mountain bike and safety helmet use
- Water and fruit on Bike tour
- Set Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Wet weather gear when necessary
- All the beautiful scenery you can soak up with an in depth explanation of the culture